Please click here for the Year 11 2017 summer exam timetable
Please click here for the Years 12 and 13 2017 summer exam timetable
- Most of the exams in May and June are to be held in the Sports Hall - seating plans and lists of all exam rooms will be displayed around the school. Candidates will be issued with their individual timetables by Friday 24th March 2017.
- Please bring black pens and any other equipment you may need to your exams.
- Pencil cases must be clear.
- Any bottles of water you take into the exam room must have the labels removed.
- Mobile phones, smart watches, iPods or MP3/4 players or other electrical devices are not allowed in any exam rooms.
- Please leave your bags in your lockers - there is no room for them inside or outside the exam room.
- Any revision notes you take into the exam with you must be given to the invigilator at the start of the exam.
- Please take calculators into any exam where you might need them.
- Exams start at 9:00 am and 1:30 pm - please be punctual. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the exam. You will be allowed to leave tutorial to go to the exam once you have registered.
- If you have an exam clash your individual timetable will explain what to do.