|GCE Exams Summer 2020 Timetable|
|GCSE Exams Summer 2020 Timetable|
|Year 10 Mock Exams Timetable|
- Please note the A-level and GCSE exam contingency day is on the 24th June 2020. This will be used if a significant, unexpected event arises nationally or locally during the exam period such that no students (or a large number of them) are able to take an exam when planned. Students should be available throughout the exam period, including on that day, in case their planned timetable is disrupted.
- Most of the exams in May and June are to be held in the Sports Hall - seating plans and lists of all exam rooms will be displayed around the school.
- Please bring black pens and any other equipment you may need to your exams.
- Pencil cases must be clear.
- Any bottles of water you take into the exam room must have the labels removed.
- Mobile phones, watches, iPods or MP3/4 players or other electrical devices are not allowed in any exam rooms.
- Please leave your bags in your lockers - there is no room for them inside or outside the exam room.
- Any revision notes you take into the exam with you must be given to the invigilator at the start of the exam.
- Please take calculators into any exam where you might need them.
- Exams start at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm - please be punctual. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the exam. You will be allowed to leave tutorial to go to the exam once you have registered.
- If you have an exam clash your individual timetable will explain what to do.