SIMS Learning Gateway
King Charles I is rolling out a new secure online service called SIMS Learning Gateway (SLG) which will enable you to access key information about your son/daughter. We believe that using SLG will improve the way we share information with you and help you to further engage in your son/daughter’s education. Once registered, you will be able to log onto the gateway and access the following information about your son/daughter:
- achievement points
- behaviour points
- contact details
SLG allows you to access up to date information at any point in the day through a PC or mobile device, such as laptops, tablets and smartphones.
The information that you have access to may be sensitive and/or personal and therefore we ask you to adhere to the following guidance in order to protect your son/daughter(s) information:
- Parents/carers will not share their password with anyone;
- Parents/carers will use a strong password. Please see password guidance section below;
- Parents/carers will not attempt to amend or delete data of their own children, another user or the school;
- Parents/carers will not use SLG for any illegal activity, including the violation of data privacy laws;
- Parents/carers will not publish information taken from SLG elsewhere without permission;
- Parents/carers will not access data or any account owned by another user;
- Parents/carers who identify a security problem with SLG must notify King Charles I School immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
SIMS Learning Gateway is only available to the primary custodial parent/carer of a student enrolled at King Charles I School and we reserve the right to withhold access to SLG.
- Access SLG by following the link on the school website of by visiting: https://portal.kingcharles1.worcs.sch.uk/SLG
- Enter your username in the "User name" field and your password in both the "Passcode" and "Password" fields.